Wall Street Prep
Access to Wall Street Prep’s Student Passport Online Training
Wall Street Prep has partnered with Notre Dame Institute for Global Investing to offer Notre Dame undergraduate students access to Wall Street Prep’s entire catalog of online self-study Excel, financial modeling, and technical interview prep courses.
Students must use their @nd.edu e-mail during registration process!
Who is this for?
Undergraduate students pursuing careers in investment banking, private equity, asset management, corporate finance, business development, capital markets, equity & credit research, and sales & trading.
- Excel, Bonds & Debt, PowerPoint and other finance "crash courses"
- Technical Interview Prep
- Financial, Valuation, M&A, and LBO Modeling Training
- Restructuring, REIT, and Excel VBA courses
- Access to monthly advanced modeling and industry-specific webinars
- Access to the courses used by at over 150 investment banks, private equity firms, investment funds, and Fortune 1000 companies to train their finance professionals every year.
- 200+ hours of training across foundational, core modeling, and interview prep topics provide learning opportunities for students across all levels.
- Step-by-step videos, lesson summaries, and progress assessments make it easy for students to seamlessly retain major concepts.
- Downloadable fully-mobile videos for access across all devices.
About Wall Street Prep
Wall Street Prep was established in 2004 by investment bankers to prepare and enhance the competitive profile of students who seek careers within the financial services industry. In addition, WSP now trains more than 17,000 incoming investment banking, investment management, and finance professionals every year.
For all inquiries, please contact:
Phone: (617) 314-7685 ext. 722