Once admitted to the NDIGI Investment Management Program, NDIGI students will be assigned a mentor, who will provide valuable support and guidance. NDIGI students will benefit from the mentor’s industry expertise, as well as the self-reflection and development that will come from the relationship. The relationship will last through graduation.
- Willingness to discuss needs and expectations with the mentor. Think about what you want out of the relationship prior to each meeting.
- Be receptive to suggestions and feedback
- Keep mentor informed of progress
- Contact mentor in a timely manner if you cannot make a meeting/call
- Realize that having a mentor is a privilege, understand the mentor is busy, take advantage of the opportunity
- Maintain professional demeanor at all times