Practitioner-led educational workshops will introduce new investment areas, topics, skills and opportunities. The workshops are open to all students regardless of major or college.
NOTE: We will be announcing the Workshop and Guest Speaker line-up for the 2017-2018 Academic Year soon. Please check back.
2016-2017 Workshop and Guest Speaker Line-up
VCIC Workshop Participants - Fall 2017VCIC Workshop - 7 week noncredit course offered through an application process
- Financial Modeling workshop - 2 week noncredit course offered through an application process
Guest speakers and panels:
Asset Allocation with Cambridge Associates
- Commodity Investing with Ospraie Management
- Distressed Debt with Solus Alternative Asset Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions with Jefferies Group
- Private Equity with Arsenal
- Private Equity with Aspect Investors
- Private Equity with Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
- Private Equity with PJT Partners