Date: Thursday, March 31st
Time: Reception at 6:30 PM (Chick-Fil-A will be provided), presentation from 7:00 - 8:00 PM
Location: Jordan Auditorium
ESG: How you can make an IMPACT
ESG-principled investing, impact measurement, and investor reporting is gaining more and more momentum. But what does it mean for businesses that are public vs private? And what does mean for YOU as a future leader in the corporate world?
Join KPMG for a presentation filled with real stories, told by our Partners, for just how clients/organizations today are striving to make a difference through ESG, as well as how ESG will undoubtedly impact your career.
Nate Gabig and Zoe Thompson, ESG Strategy Leaders at KPMG, will cover topics such as:
- ESG Principals 101 – what it is, how it is measured and why it matters more than ever in a post-pandemic world
- Impact investing – Sustainable Finance market fundamentals, Green Bonds and trends for institutional capital
- Social impacts – DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion), Cyber Security and beyond
- Climate Change Considerations – Modeling, Value at Risk & Framework disclosures (fire, flood, drought, etc.)
- ESG Career Pathways – critical skillsets and exciting opportunities for future professionals.
We hope you are able to join us!
KPMG University Recruiter