Please join NDIGI on Tuesday, November 10th at 5:30pm for an informal Q&A to learn more about IMAP!
Please fill out this short form if you plan to attend. You will then be emailed the Zoom information.
Is IMAP for you?
IMAP is open to students:
• of any class year
• of any major
• who are a member of one or more of the NDIGI IMAP Partners
• who have any level of interest in pursuing a career in financial services
What is IMAP?
NDIGI is partnering with several student clubs to offer a hands-on experience over the winter break for a diverse group of students interested in the field of investment management. The program consists of online curriculum, guest speakers, and a project to be completed in partnership with an investment firm. The project component of the program will give an inside look into the daily work and many different career opportunities that exist in the field of asset management. IMAP Partners include: ALPFA, AnBryce Scholars, Black Business Association of Notre Dame, BlackND Capital, First Gen Careers Initiative, Smart Woman Securities, and Undergraduate Women in Business.
By participating in IMAP, you will receive:
• Online curriculum through Wall Street Prep: You will be given access to Wall Street Prep in the beginning of December and can work through the material at your own pace throughout winter break.
• Access to live guest speaker sessions via Zoom: Students should expect 2-4 Zoom sessions in December and 5-7 in January.
• 4-week externship with a partner firm for the month of January: Students should expect to spend 10-20 hours per week with partner firms working on a project designed to expose them to the role of an investment analyst.
IMAP Application Timeline:
• Applications OPEN: Monday, November 2, 2020
• Applications CLOSE: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
• Firm Partner Pairings Announced: Friday, December 4, 2020